Search This Blog

Monday, 13 October 2014

I'm BACK!!!

Hi everyone, I apologise for having been away for so long but I have been having the time of my life getting married to the love of my life and spending a few well deserved weeks away on honeymoon.

I am now back and ready to continue with keeping you all informed by way of my opinions on various matters that have arisen in SA in the last few weeks. There has been so much happening that I have a lot to catch up on.

So, as a way of easing myself back into blogging, we'll start off with a humorous post this afternoon... Drum roll please....

To anyone who has ever wondered, this is the level of "intelligence" and schooling that is required when appointing BEE public servants in Johannesburg:


2 comments:

  1. "2TH AVENUE" ? Is that where you find the dentist ? (Sorry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I have no idea but it would be a great marketing tool...

      Delete