Search This Blog

Wednesday, 11 June 2014

My Apologies

Hi everyone... I just had to pop in and apologise for my extended absence. I have been planning my wedding in and amongst trying to keep my business afloat in these very tough times economically.

I promise that I will be back in action as soon as I have a handle on everything and can organise a few moments to myself.

And just to show you how sincere my apology is... here is a video of Joffrey getting slapped by Tyrion for 10 minutes...


2 comments:

  1. We miss your postings GG. But I wish you a very blessed wedding. Everything of the best for you and you husband to be. I also wish you God's grace. You know, I'm already married for 40 yrs. I enjoyed every day and moment of it. So, what I want to say is time flies so fast, within a few eye blinks, you've put many behind you. So, enjoy every minute of it, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much whiteson, I really do appreciate it. And I cannot wait to finally marry my other half. I do commend you for making it 40 years, it is so rare these days. But we know that even though it won't always be easy, we will do it together.

      Delete