Happy New Year peeps... welcome to a wonderful new year that is sure to be filled with exciting and weird stories for me to tell you. I kick start this year's blogging off with a lovely piece found on a radfem blog that tells us that PIV (penis in vagina sex) is always rape. Don't believe me? Well here is the proof below... and if you really cannot take such utter ignorance and misandry this early in the year then I suggest having a bottle of your strongest booze next to you while you read the post - its a new drinking game. Every time you read something that offends your intelligence take a nice long swig - it'll help you get through. Good luck... I'm off to open the tequila and get involved in a crime with a man because, you know, I'm brainwashed to like it ;)
HOLY MOTHER OF WACKWritten by Mockarena
I'm warning you right now, if you read the full text of the article I'm about to give you the scoop on, you WILL BE DUMBER for it. I know I am, and I feel like all of you clever and competent readers deserve to save yourselves. So if you continue to read this post or worse yet - the article that it's about - don't say I didn't warn you.
I'm serious. Now's your chance to bail.
Still with me? Ok. Then just sit back, and behold the twisted, psychotic, completely mental freakshow that is the radical feminist mind.
If you are too scared to click on the link, allow me to summarize the thoughts of the crazy chick who wrote the linked column. She believes that:
1. Intercourse/PIV is always rape. (If you don't know what PIV stands for, congratulations. You are a normal human being. But from this moment forward, you're going to always know that PIV stands for penis-in-vagina, because that is how crazy liberal feminist chicks refer to heterosexual sex.)
2. PIV is the "very means through which men oppress" women, from which women are "not allowed to escape."
3. "Men use women as useful objects and instruments for penetration, and women are dehumanised by this act. It is an act of violence."
4. Intercourse is "inherently harmful to women and intentionally so, BECAUSE it causes pregnancy in women."
5. The act of PIV is "a man mounting on a woman to thrust a large member of himself into her most intimate parts, often forcing her to be entirely naked, banging himself against her with the whole weight of his body and hips, shaking her like he would stuff a corpse, then using her insides as a receptacle for his penile dejection."
6. The only reason that women don't FEEL raped when there is PIV is because "men broke down our barriers very skillfully and progressively from birth, breaking down our natural defences to pain and invasion, our confidence in our own perceptions and sensations of fear and disgust that tell us male sexual invasion is painful, harmful and traumatic." And moreover, the "fact that we may not feel raped doesn't mean it's not rape."
I am not making any of that up, y'all. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more wack where that came from. And the comments in response to that drivel? EVEN MORE OF THE SAME KIND OF DRIVEL. The first one, in fact, reads in part:
"There’s just no need for it (piv). Our bodies weren’t made for that. A big clue is that every hetero female’s “first time” is painful. No other form of stimulation is painful, never (i.e. our clitoris, the main female source of pleasure) . A woman has to make her body not feel pain via piv over time."
The author claims that there is no need for PIV in order to conceive, because, "There are many other ways of becoming pregnant than through penetration of the penis into the vagina. For instance, putting sperm on the vulva is enough to become pregnant. Women, if they wanted to become pregnant, could just ask a man for some sperm and apply it herself." I don't know about you all, but asking dudes to just give up their sperm seems oppressive and exploitative.
Another man-hating commenter wrote, "The best choice we can ever make for our own well being is to reject male ideas and men’s physical presence as much as possible." Because clearly, men are EEEEEVIL.
And listen - if you are a woman who happens to enjoy PIV, like MOST NORMAL WOMEN, then it's simply because you are not AWARE of your own oppression. The author basically says that if you're a female who seeks PIV, it's only because corporations have exploited you and persuaded you that you have free choice and they've erased constraints from your consciousness so that you just don't REALIZE you're being raped.
This is the level of crazy we're dealing with, folks. This chick is genuinely suggesting that every married woman or woman in a heterosexual relationship who enjoys relations of a sexual nature with her partner is being CONSTANTLY RAPED.
I don't know whether to feel really sorry for her that she's never had truly wonderful PIV experiences, or to hope that she has one really soon so she can realize what a FREAKING LUNATIC she is, or whether I should be curling up in fetal position and crying over the fact that we share the planet with people who are this insane.