Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 October 2013

“See this skin? This is white. We are not afraid of this colour any more. We are in charge now. My skin is brown”.

“I am not afraid of your skin. You whites aren’t in charge any more. We are in charge now and my skin is brown”

Black Edenvale cops accused of racially abusing and assaulting two young white men in Edenvale, South Africa.


Sunday October 13 2013 Two young white men in Edenvale who were arrested under a trumped up traffic offence were beaten up by six black police officers who had formed a line-up to beat the white man.
The arresting officer said to the men, grabbing one of their cheeks: holding it: “See this skin? This is white. We are not afraid of this colour any more. We are in charge now. My skin is brown. My gunholster is black, my boots are black, but my skin is brown. Jacob Zuma’s town now, you whites are not in charge any more’.
‘He comes up to my cheek and pulls it and says see this colour, I am not scared of this colour any more. We are in charge now’.
Sunday morning Engen garage in Mansfield. “I was handcuffed very tightly, one police man was holding me over the table, rolled my shirt up, five or six cops came into a line and started pummeling me on my back, my head, my backside. I was very bruised. If this happened next time..."
Ndluma Hlamini police spokesman confirmed a case of racist assault was lodged by the two men.
The young men do not want to be identified for fear of victimization, says EWN (Eye Witness News) which organization only posted a video of the video interview on its website on Saturday 19 October 2013.
THE VIDEO:


Reblogged from Violence Against Whites



No comments:

Post a Comment