Well we all know that good old Juju himself has now started a lovely new political party that he intends using to contest the 2014 national elections - the
Expelled Frustrated Fools Economic Freedom Fighters. All this is good and well and any vote taken from the ANC is fantastic. His appeal is mainly to the uneducated, impoverished masses who know only the ANC version of the Apartheid times and those youths who are suffering from a small thing called "entitlementitis".
Now, on the whole it would be something to laugh off and support just enough to water down the ANC's majority and thereby protect our Constitution which has been under attack by the communist criminals since day 1. However, after reading through the recently released manifesto I now worry about just how much support this baboon will be able to attract.
The extract below is from the manifesto published last week and has several worrying overtones. In my honest and humble opinion, while appealing to the masses, if these policies were ever to be implemented, or there was an attempt to implement them, SA could quite literally become Zim 2.0 over night.
|Julius Malema - can afford luxury vehicles, clothing, accessories and homes on a R20 000/m salary - accused of corruption, money laundering and racketeering as well as recently sequestrated by SARS for an unpaid R16m tax debt - a man the poor can trust.|
And here it is, the EFF 8 Point Plan - How to Destroy a Country in 7 Easy Steps: (and maybe a little of my own opinion thrown in in places)
CHARACTER OF THE ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS:
25. These political, economic, social and ideological realities are the basis upon which the ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS is founded. The ECONOMIC FREEDOM FIGHTERS is a radical and militant economic emancipation movement that brings together revolutionary, fearless, radical, and militant activists, workers' movements, nongovernmental organisations, community-based organisations and lobby groups under the umbrella of pursuing the struggle for economic emancipation.
26. The EFF is a radical, leftist, anti-capitalist and anti-imperialist movement with an internationalist outlook anchored by popular grassroots formations and struggles. The EFF will be the vanguard of community and workers' struggles and will always be on the side of the people. The EFF will, with determination and consistency, associate with the protest movement in South Africa and will also join in struggles that defy unjust laws.
27. The EFF takes lessons from the notation that "political power without economic emancipation is meaningless". The movement is inspired by ideals that promote the practice of organic forms of political leadership, which appreciate that political leadership at whatever level is service, not an opportunity for self-enrichment and self-gratification.
28. The EFF draws inspiration from the broad Marxist-Leninist tradition and Fanonian schools of thought in their analyses of the state, imperialism, culture and class contradictions in every society. Through organic engagement and a constant relationship with the masses, Economic Freedom Fighters provide clear and cogent alternatives to the current neo-colonial economic system, which in many countries keep the oppressed under colonial domination and subject to imperialist exploitation.
29. The EFF is a South African movement with a progressive internationalist outlook, which seeks to engage with global progressive movements. We believe that the best contribution we can make in the international struggle against global imperialism is to rid our country of imperialist domination. For the South African struggle, the EFF pillars for economic emancipation are the following:
a. Expropriation of South Africa's land without compensation for equal redistribution in use. (Still wondering who is going to be paying back the banks and what will happen when the banks come and claim back the property in payment? And who is going to be liable for rates and taxes and water and electricity etc?)
b. Nationalisation of mines, banks, and other strategic sectors of the economy, without compensation. (Just curious – where is the expertise to run these banks? Haven’t we seen what happens when government controls access to the peoples’ money? Rampant theft and corruption and giving away of all independence to a group of ignorant, power and money hungry draconian communists will mean having to stand in queues waiting to collect your weekly ration of potatoes.)
c. Building state and government capacity, which will lead to the abolishment of tenders. (And where is all this money coming from? Sure you can save money by spending state funds on infrastructure development, but we all need to know where this money will be coming from? What will happen to the independent businesses that are supplying the tax money? And do we really need to ask who will really be benefitting?)
d. Free quality education, healthcare, houses, and sanitation. (Again – who is paying for all of this? And we of course need to ask whether or not whites will also enjoy this free education, healthcare, houses and sanitation? And will it actually work and not be shoddy as hell? Who will be monitoring this system? How do you determine what quality is – reminder that Juju failed WOODWORK let alone academic subjects. Who will be training and paying these teachers and doctors and architects and engineers etc?)
e. Massive protected industrial development to create millions of sustainable jobs, including the introduction of minimum wages in order to close the wage gap between the rich and the poor, close the apartheid wage gap and promote rapid career paths for Africans in the workplace. (Ok, so government is now employing millions of people, all paid for by taxpayer money as well as what is left after the looting of the mines and banks etc – and how is this sustainable? Is government going to run these as well? Where then is the incentive? And minimum wages to close the wage gap? Really? You will be paying the illiterate kid that chose to drop out of school because its too hard say 1/3 of the salary as the guy at the top who is making policy decisions and taking responsibility both legally and socially for what happens in those companies as well as the guy making the decisions and bringing in the work? Sure – we’ll see how long you guys stay open – and how you’ll enjoy the strikes.)
f. Massive development of the African economy and advocating for a move from reconciliation to justice in the entire continent. (So basically that you’re saying is that whites better watch out because you will be exacting retribution for perceived ills that have been rendered outright lies by communistic and Marxist propaganda over the last 50 years? What should we expect then? You’ll come in and take our homes from us in totality, including the clothes on our backs? Make it illegal to employ a white person? Well I suppose I can see you racists doing that – if you don’t go so far as an all out ethnic cleansing – but I should warn you that it will not go down well with the international community nor will it stop us prom prospering – unlike you we know the value of hard work and don’t sit back crying about our position in life without making an effort to better it.)
g. Open, accountable, corrupt-free government and society without fear of victimisation by state agencies. (Now hold on just one stinking minute – did your leader not try to cover up his involvement in criminal activity through several business vehicles and is still pretending that he was never involved in it? And should I point out that this actively contradicts point f above where you state categorically that whites will be in for punishment.)
Read the whole piece of trash here
See how much this party cares about the poor? This is Kenny Kunene - if he really cared all that much why wouldn't he share his wealth instead of trying to steal others' wealth? Oh yes, that's right, communists like to give away other peoples' money...