Search This Blog

Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Back Soon

Hi everyone... I know that I have neglected my blogging this month but I do have a very good reason for it. I was out of commission for a long while with one hell of a chest infection and was stuck in bed for far too long. I couldn't even get enough energy together to be indignant about anything that I've seen and read in the last few weeks. I then had to catch up on all the work I missed and thus have not even had time to read the news let alone post to my blog.

But I assure you that I am now well, have been following the news, have a few things that piss me off royally and have caught up all of my work that was needed. I am now in a position to start blogging again and as soon as I have the next 2 pieces completed they'll be posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment